Sunday 30 January 2011

Feeling crafty.

Photobucket
After failing home economics in her first year of high school after an epic battle with a sewing machine, Traveller has long since garnered a fear of anything crafty.

This month, however, after being encouraged by a friend, T completed her very first homemade project: a photo board.

With pretty material, shiny ribbon and robust buttons, it's almost a shame to cover it up with Traveller's most favourite photographs of people and places...

Almost.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Here's a how to that T consulted...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH.. thanks for the idea traveller! Sometimes I just stick my photos on the wall with blue tack and it can look quite plain, plus it ruins my wall if I leave it for too long. I think I'm going to try this... :)

Liz said...

Cute, love it!!

meredith lockhart said...

so cute and crafty!

O. said...

great job, definately crafty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...